Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Have you ever wonder how you want your life to be, how it goes and what you wanna do.

Well, I just did. Flashing back what makes me happy when I'm with my ex. What we have done that could make us happy and what we have done that could tear us apart.




It is so fun that we could tease each other and ended up nose rubbing saying "I love you". One wait for another to be ready to go out by asking "ready?" or "let's go" either by text or call or even face to face. It doesn't matter how it was asked. Riding on the bike or car and look at him how concentrate when he's driving but still taking the chances to hold my hand. Without asking further about what you wanna eat, he just know where to go and what to eat.




No matter how much you dislike, you ended up accepting it without your conscious. Isn't that lovely? Cigarette, alcohol, supper. Who cares? Fat, thin, short, tall. Who bother? All these are nothing because we're fooled by love.




What tear us apart? Bringing up old arguments. Cursing each other. Forget for a day, continue the next day. Act like nothing happen, but holding the grudge. Misunderstanding, unwillingness to tolerate, one stills holding strong and another wanted to let go. Third party trying to destroy us. Lose in faith.




All I wanted for is just a simple life with a man that I love. That I am willing to walk with him. A man that could show me his love, not by words. Show me his caring, not money. Show me the future, guiding me along the way, stand up for each other's back. Trust, faith, love and patience.



- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: