Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Internship + getaway!

Yellowwwwww!!

Guess I've been leaving this blog for quite sometimes until I have updated it for my assignment which is E-Portfolio. At last everything has cleared. Bye bye internship report and e-portfolio. Glad I'm finished.

Well, as time has passed by, I just wanna took some time to update. Either did you know or not, I've been in langkawi for my internship as well as some holiday getaway. I went for diving, waterfalls, beaches, jet ski, island hopping, mangrove tour as well as clubs. This is the most happening internship ever!

For your information, I've worked in Berjaya Langkawi Resort which located at the east of langkawi. Nearby attractions? Plenty! Seven Wells Waterfall, Skybridge, horse riding, cable car, yacht, floating restaurant and sports activity.




The view from the top of Seven Wells. Splendid, huh? I get to play natural slides. Cold and fresh water. Fresh air. Beautiful sun. One word, awesomeness!



Cute?


Well, I took this from Bird Park. Almost all animal species were here! Too much photo to upload, so I'll just choose the cutest one! I also get the chance to feed the birds and surrounded by birds.



Mangrove tour. Eagles, crocodile cave, monkeys, bats. You're so close to the nature!



Sunset cruise for 3 hours inclusive of dinner. Splendid!


Last evening in Chenang watching sunset. Am so sad to leave.

Well, sorry to say but I don't think island hopping worth to go and I think they should update and increase the speed of 3G Internet no matter what line it is. Peace!

Sorry couldn't update much coz am too lazy for this right now. Maybe soon?

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: