Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm orange today!

Dam it. I hate my house line. It's freaking sucks! Causes my post went missing! Now I gotta do it again. *grumpy face*

Not gonna re-type everything but just a small draft.

1. I dislike the question what if I bump to him and what if he explains why.
2. Although I say I would say hey to him, but in real situation, I won't.
3. Simply because I'm not really humble and friendly at first.
4. I'm a typical person who prefer to have some one bumps to me and say hi first.
5. I'm a typical person doesn't share my story with everyone.
6. I like to hide my emotion in order to not to affects other people's mood.
7. I am a happy go lucky person.
8. I'm bad in holding temper while driving.
9. I have high pitch tone, can't control my noise. So, bear with it.
10. If I'm weak sauce, I've definitely gave up on everything since its missing.

3 months. Are you kidding me? Too secretive, I'm feeling insecure. Its that how you handle?
Anyway.... No offense. Just asking. Maybe a little bit of teasing. Still, I'm holding on. I think that I'm out of my mind...
P.s: 我的要求不算多。


Trying out Kiehl's products.


Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.


At first, it felts like burning. But it's only for a moment. After 2-3minutes, it's gone. Started to cool down. I'm not sure whether is it my skin is allergic or not but when I washed it away, my skin isn't red. I feel so clean, smooth and nice to touch. I'm happy kid for today. Thanks to Ying Sing for grabbing some of their samples for me!



Bought this new clothes from Cupidz Xyao. An online boutique which recommended by my classmate. Seller is reliable and humble. The quality of the clothes is not bad and it's not very expensive. Definitely will buy from her more! :D
I'm in orange today for class! Hahaha!



Dad bought me this t-shirt! ❤ can't wait to wear it on Friday! Casual day!!

Oh yea, I started to love French because of the lecturer. Freaking awesome and funny! Lame jokes he have! Oui monsieur!!

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: