Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yesterday

Finished one paper yesterday. This I cool.
I feel much more relaxed!
:D
After the paper went to have the advertorial shoot for KAO.
Man, it's so tiring. Not because of standing but smiling.
Confidence, this is what I learn.
Smile with confident!
I hope I did well last night.
Felt like not giving much confident last night.
Am freaking paiseh!
First, I'm there alone, second, it's my first time.
The first shoot was wearing like going out for a walk in the park.
Haha! I feel so young but then I feel awkward.
4 persons is examining the pose.
I prefer the last one.
I love the tube dress.
I can't believe I could actually fit in.
Did not manage to took any picture till I'm home.
Goshhh, tired!!




I love photoshake




I love




Instagram








Just consumed a Brand's essence of chicken this morning...




Need to boost up my mind, my energy...
Next paper is at 1130am.
Good luck!! All the best to everyone in MPH later!
Oh yea, I met Jojo there. ^^




- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: