Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

What's the point?

Going thru what's happening tonight, I feel like I have humiliated myself.
Trying to make two awkward persons talk, I've done something out of my expectation.
From Kepong to Setapak.
My exam tomorrow and I've tried to ignore to go there, but seems like giving you the opportunity to meet someone who you could not forget neither do him I still choose to go.
Leaving my notes behind.
What's the point?
What do I get?
Nothing.... You guys not talking to each other like how you guys did in the phone or Facebook.
Well, I'm gonna step back, you get your own happiness back.
I don't wanna heard your hassles anymore.
Pointless that I'm trying to help.
Fuck it.
Yes, I'm angry.
You read this, your problem.

What's the point everything I've done.
I realize my friend don't even wanna continue degree.
I thought I'm the only one.
Who do I fight for!
My own future, my parent's sake.
I don't want anyone to look down on me and I still have to force myself to finish it.
who understand me?



Even the person I'm missing the most, wanted to see the most have been missing for 23 days, no. It's 24 since already passed 12.
What's the point I'm waiting here for his reply?
Asked your cousin, my ex classmate where the heck are you, he did not even wanna tell me.
What's the point I'm asking?
Yes, my volcano burst.
I wanna scream.
But who give a dam on me?
Yes, missing you like crazy, do you even bother to say hi even tho I've said that I missed you?


*not everything you saw in me is who I am. Nobody really knows how I feel. They only know half....*

Feels like there is nobody for me to talk to because I feel like nobody give a dam on me.mNobody! Even someone asked what happen, I feels like they are like acting to care. I wanted to cry now. Been doing all those stupid thing for this friend, for you who I missed which I waited for 24 days, what's the point again?

what's the point? What's the point?

Tomorrow exam, exam exam exam.
Fuck all these shits.
Lecturer another one big noobshit.

My motivation is decreasing.
I don't even know what I wanted now.
Asked mom to cancel our holiday.
I wanted to ask my mom why am I born that late?
I should have born earlier and so that what I'm wishing since I knew you would never been that high hope for me.
No, it's never gonna happen.
Yes, I could only imagine and think about it.
False dream.

I miss Li May already.
She could understand how badly I miss that person who's been a permanent resident in my heart.
I wish she was here in kl right now so I could Skype with here and cry with her.
But she's still in flight to Swiss.
Wishing her have a safe flight and all the best to her in Swiss.




Wasted tears... Crying over someone who's been missing in action for so long.
I really wonder, is a 'hi' can be so hard to type?
It's just h,i and a send button.
I really hope I would never wake up from the dream I always dreamed of.
Living in dream is better than this uncivilized world...
It's not safe anymore.
Theft, robbery, death... Everywhere.
I can't think positively now.



*up up here I go, where I stops nobody knows.*


- je suis fatigue maintenant.... Bonne nuit....

No comments: