Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sleepless night

Bolster not helping me to sleep well tonight.😞 My throat is feeling so itchy inside out. I wish I have a pair of wings so I could fly up to the sky until I'm sleepy. Or maybe fly to some places where I could have a peek on him. Nahh, human doesn't have any wing and it is impossible. Well, mom thought that I am a drinker this afternoon while having lunch together. She don't know me. I don't drink. Even if I'm drinking too much, it's either I'm having a bad day or I don't wanna waste that extra beer. Anyway, beer sucks.😠 Suffer from vomiting when celebrating friend's birthday at Overtime. We had a barrel of starker lager beer and nobody drinks it. Everyone have one glass, me and Christine have to clear up and I drank the most.😠 Seriously, that's was the fucked up moment in my life. I'm aware of what I'm doing but I just couldn't stop my emotion. I cried because I'm in pain that I couldn't vomit those beer out from my body. No more beer please except Savanna Dry. My favorite beer.☺ Anyway, still got 2 and a half hour before my alarms rang. Tis is it. Another 2 cups of white coffee to make me stay awake. But did not pass by Oldtown later. NescafΓ© perhaps? Been thinking to have another tattoo but I don't know where and what to add-on. Koi fish? Dandelion? Next to star or back of my shoulder? Mom asked me to help out her to work during holiday. I got a month holiday, minus out the day I work with her which are 20 days, so I have 10 days holiday left. Better than nothing, better than staying at home. But I'm feeling lazy. Lol.... But I have to because Kakak went back Indonesia for her Hari Raya with family. Oh yea, talking bout celebrating season... Next year couldn't spend Chinese New Year with family.....πŸ˜” I'm having internship from January to March. I don't know where to have my placement. Still stuck.... Where should I go? Somewhere far far away from KL... WHERE?😱😱😱 Wow, I'm typing the longest post for this year. HahahaπŸ˜„ Well, I've been driving quite recklessly these few weeks. Sigh... Should stop this otherwise it will become a habit to me or I'm dead.😲 Sick sick sick.😷 I'm so weak. Hate medicine but not the doctor. Am afraid of medicine because they made my hand shaky. Insomnia at night. Well, I hate to see the number of medicine I have to consume. Antibiotic, ewwww.....πŸ‘Ž Disgusted by its taste.πŸ‘Ž Cough cough cough.😷 I'm still coughing. This is sucks. I hate those coughing syrup from clinic. It taste awfull till I lost my appetite. Sleepy at the day but not night. Well, I hate medicine!😑 Bluek!! πŸ˜– Ciaoz.

No comments: