Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hi!

Hello. Created a new blog.

Question for today... Should I blog there or here?

That's all for first post in 2012....

Oh no. It's not end yet...

Hello.... I'm tired..... I'm going to sick soon..... Not feeling quite well now. Been lack of sleep and also side effect from previous day where haze still here in Klang Valley... Lack of sleep due to waiting for a reply where I am so heavy hearted to say "goodnight, I want to sleep". Don't ask why, I'm being little crazy nowadays where I started to hate what I've done to myself previously. Not to say I regretted to end my relationship, but I feel much more better.

Yes, don't ask. I just blocked you. I had enough, I'm tired of being tolerate with you. You just take advantages on me. I'm sorry but life still goes on no matter what. Story ends

Yes, you. I like you so much and yet I couldn't stop myself from thinking bout you. You're an addiction to me like a drugs. I'm falling in love again. I'm praying so hard that I'm not dreaming. I wish this is not a fairy tale.

Hello to first post of 2012. Goodnight....

No comments: