Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome back!!

It's been a while that I did not blog after the last post. Back to my term 4 last week and the timetable were really miserable to me. Somehow I find it quite good because I wouldn't have to back home and doing nothing but some of the week I don't really have to stay up till 6-7 because some classes was only available for odd/even week.☺

Assignments started to pile up and I'm quite forgetful that which assignment is in my list. Uni did not provide us a planner for this year and it's quite suck as I can't check my "To-do-list". Urghhh!!! There's a lot of subject for this term. =( I can predict that in few weeks time before mid-term, we will be very stress up.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner!!! weee~~~~ ♥ Went to One Utama to shop for new shirt, pants, etc etc but ended up empty handed and my parent bought their new shoes... =-= So, shop for a purpose will get nothing. Two weeks left before CNY so I have to start hunting from Sunway then Sungei Wang. ;D

But beforeefore celebrating CNY, gotta go back mom's hometown for my grandpa 3rd year of leaving us...

Well, I know it's too late to say that congratulate all batches of 32 but I still wanna say it. Congratulation upon your graduation!!! ^^

Now, I have to start thinking where to go for my second internship. Tioman or Pangkor??? hmm.... No more Penang???? Idk... Still in consideration. Need to discuss with my parent before I decide where to go. *sigh*

No comments: