Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kaching Kaching!

Chinese Neaw Year is just few days left. I'm awaiting for this day since last week because I was totally out of the mood for classes! Now I get a week of holiday but too bad, Chinese New Year falls on Wednesday. Zazazazazaaaa~~

After Chinese New Year, got few mid-term exam gonna start. Damn! And I quite dislike Economic and the lecturer. She's kinda 'too soft' when she speaks and quite 'goodnight story' when she's teaching.

Well, I have to finish up few of the assignment as soon as possible so I wont be rush for it. Life without a planner is sucks! Why is the Taylor's so slow????? Where the hell is our planner?! Damn slow and service sucks! Even the admin staff is not professional when they're doing their job and rude. I wonder why HR Management hiring this kind of people. Maybe they're the same kind of species. Who knows?

Penang, my choice for my next intern. OoooOO... Can't wait for it and hopefully my application is confirm! Going to stay at hostel and this is the time to live independantly! By the way, I'll be applying ATM card on Monday. Yay me! And I got RM400 check from previous internship as allowance for the month of December. =D Total of 3 months means I get almost RM1000++. It's for mom because of iPhone. I don't want completely use all her money so I pay some of it.

Whoops... It's almost 1a.m. Have to sleep now. =D Bonne nuit! and I hate French class. Sorry to say that. x_x

Ooo oooo! By the way, I can't wait to buy the Hello Kitty laptop bag from Hellen! Hopefully no one buys it before me! Grrrrrr!!! It's MINE! =P

No comments: