Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's been awhile...

I love Koizora story a lot weii!!!
Damn sweet and sad. This is what I call a nice love story. Made me cry a lot.
Now I'm addicted to love story based on novel till I ask Li May to intro me if there is any nice movie/drama.
For those who don't know what movie/drama it is, go google it.
Then watch drama instead of movie. They got 2 types but I prefer drama.

Anyway, my holiday has started and I got nowhere to go. Such a boring holiday.
I loathe it.
Somehow, I get sometime to study for my upcoming final but I still haven't started it yet. T-T
I'm so lazy....
Today I done nothing. Just sleep for 10 hours then my neck jammed and my hand 'tersepit' too long also become pain. =-=
Sleep too long no good. HAHHAHA!!

Mom bought me a pajamas. ^^
She knows that I've been looking forward to it and she bought it for me. ^^
It looks like kid's pajamas because of a kitty printed on that pajamas. =P
I'm young again. lol

Next week need to go back college for tutor's meeting again. =-=
Spoil my holiday mood. T-T
Nvm, at least I got something to do rather than turning into mould at home.

By the way, I hate ppl calling me at midnight.
Last night got a call from unknown asking where am I.
Dai lou, 1a.m++ of course I'm at home lah!
The problem is, this guy hangs up after asking me "You are Amanda Teh S** C*** right?" or something like that.
WTF! =-=
This morning wake up I thought it is a dream. Now I'm still wondering who is that person because not much ppl knows about my new number. *gggrrrrrr*

In one week time, I mean only 3days... I got a big trauma from what I heard.
I'm seriously in trauma. 3 things that I never expected. =( I'm so sad for what I have heard.
Why does we always got bullied?

Back on Tuesday, one of the new chef saw me curi makan ayam and he asked me "You did not fasting ah?"
I was like, @@. I replied him why I need to fasting. I am Chinese mah.
LOLZ
He say I look like Malay. Aduiii
Hubby caused me look like Malay d.
Luckily I was having dinner at home, else I get caught for eating at the month of fasting. =-=
nia seng ah. =-=

I realised mosquito love me so much.
They keep coming to me and suck my blood then dumped me after I get a bump on my body.

I'm trying to learn Japanese after watching Koizora.
Going to learn Japanese after my degree. *hearts* ^^

ALright, I'm going to Facebook page now.
Ja-ne~!! ^^

No comments: