Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

If only there is no road block in my world.
If only I was brave enough to say.
If only the world is only for both of us.
If only I would put all of them aside and take you with me.
If only I could communicate with you well.

I'm a selfish person.
I'm a greedy person.
I'm a bad person.
I'm sucks.
I'm non of the goods one.

Too greedy till I couldn't even let you go. I keep making you suffer. I'm killing you everyday by day. I don't wanna lose you because I don't even know how am I going to survive without you. I can't even open a small crack just to let you go.

Taking it seriously has make me suffer but I still being strong holding you tight even tho strong wind trying to blew you away. I couldn't bear the thunder you keep releasing. I don't even know why am I holding you so tight. Recording your storming for a warning not to hurt you but I'm still hurting you.

My tears are worthless.
My words are crap.
My life just torn off into pieces till I have to care everyone feelings. My decision blow my life. If only everything can be go as simple as ABC. Caring people's feeling, I hurt you. I've abandon you. Building up a grassy fence to block your thunder just to hurt myself. How silly I am. I'm no good at building fence don't I?

I just want a simple life but my wish are just a will. It only happen when it lost. I always thought of tolerating and understand can bring harmony. I always thought appreciate something before you lost it. What's the deal? I get nothing from it.

I made my life so complicated. A complicated person wishing for simplicity. Very funny.

I don't wanna fight, no more. I'm tired... I just want the life that happens between 13November to 15November. Walking under the beach with thousands of bright stars, holding each other hand, talks about spooky stuff, adding sand to each other, keep talking while drunk while I'm trying to shut you up. Almost a year... The only 3days time... Brings a lot of memory. But what happen to both of us now? Argueing because I keep taking care of people and think about consequences but I've make you become so miserable. I couldn't help with myself for keep argueing with you. Asking you not to runaway has made thing grow worsen.

Are you feeling happy with me?

No comments: