Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In my list....


Mwahahaha!!!
I'm so gonna buy this altho I don't like to use mascara. =-=
Why? When I'm removing my make up, the bottom of my eyes got some traces of my lash when I'm wiping away my eyeliner. ZZZzzzZZZz


*****

Anyway, Tuesday is not the best day for me to conduct my tutor class. =-=
So, I missed one.
Gotta change the time.
Study late again.
Start at week 4. =-=


*****

My parent's friend has passed away this noon. =(


*****

Cousin sis looking for me to shopping but I was not around.
Sorry, bring you out next week, k?


*****

This weekend will be around Sg Wang.
Helping cousin sis to work.


*****

Me and Ee Laine registered our name to have our internship at You Hotel.


*****

Gotta update my resume now...


*****

Tata.... =)

No comments: