Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

not a poem

I'm started to fall apart.
Broken into thousand of pieces.
Which are not meant to fix back.
No matter how strong the glue are.
You still don't trust me.
I'm like a liar to you.
You don't have faith on me.
I am so disappointed.
I can't feel you right now.
I needed your hug.
But I couldn't get it now.
If only I could fly.
Altho I had car, but it is too solid.
Till everyone notice.
Noticed that I'm out.
You said I torture you.
I feel like you torture me.
Torturing each other...
Without a notice.
The greedy in us is increasing.
You want me more.
I want you to stay.
And we're hurting each other.
Why would this happen?
Me, myself, I don't know.
Might be I'm too stupid for not making the decision.
Might be I thought that I'm clever.
How fool I am.
How messy I look like.
How bad I am.
Never once the best for you.

No comments: