Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My pet : Sherry

She looks so innocent right? =3
Was on the way to clinic for her vaccination.
She growns up very fast.
Damn hyperactive.
Somehow, I felt that she is quite annoying. Why?
Everytime when there is someone in the living room or came back, she keeps barking.
You know la, Golden Retriever voice damn loud one. =-=
I'm worried the neighbour will complain.
Anyway, I still dunno why bro wanna adopt her...
This dog supposed to be trained every week and full of muscle.
When my bro offday, he did not even bring her out.
For almost 2months she never went for training. =-=
Soon she will become lazy fella. (*&^%$#
Bro adopt her for fun I think.
Damn pity.
When she barks for nothing, for sure want to eat or play.
My bro only shout at her and ask her to shut up. wtf?!
He never wanted to train the dog.
Don't even know how to take care of himself, yet he wanna adopt the dog. =-=
Damn troublesome.
Aih.....

No comments: