Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just yesterday...

Previous blog of mine was about heart broken, and now I'm seriously heart broken.
I admit that I am so miserable to you but all I want is your attention.
Yesterday you did not text me more than 5 and less than 5.
How would I feel bout that?
Sad, emo and pretend nothing happen.


Today, I cannot hold any longer and all I want to hear is your voice.
I want to talk to you.
After my class again I call you.
But you never pick up. Yes, I understand you're having shower but sometimes I still need your attention.
What the heck when I smile, you emo.
Then every of your response was "yeah" and "no".
Why don't I just talk to dolls and all their response was SMILING.
It is much better than your response.


Everytime I emo, I try to be nice when you trying to comfort me.
When you emo, whenever I tried to comfort you, FAIL!
I hate when I'm trying to comfort you and the results is not what I expected, I hate talking to you.
Yes, I hate it.
If you emo, just say it. No need to say no.
You think I'm 3 years old kid or what? Dumb?
I'm quite of disappointed of you because I thought you will never do this to me but yes you did.
You don't even bother if I really ignore you whenever you're emo.
Now I feel like I'm a dumbass.


Now I wanna know, what am I to you.
Do you still have me in your heart?


You really torn me into pieces now.


Am my expectection from you are too high?
I thought you were the perfect guy.
Yeahh, I know. There is not 'perfect thing' in this world.
But I what I thinks about you is wrong.
I thought you sayang me but you....
I'm really disappointed.
But somehow, I still loved you so.
I wanted to call you right now but when I think back about what is your response which is only "yes" and "no", I would rather not to call you.
I don't wanna talk to you like this.
I hate it, I hate it and I hate it.

No comments: