Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ciaoz~

You'll be leaving soon, for 3months.
Tho the time we spend together is not much.
Tho we got no fate to spend time together for the last few days.
I still remember the very 1st time we met.
I was arranging the table, you walk towards alone.
At last you found me at Sg. Wang.
=)
I tot it was customer.
You were wearing hat, I think so.
xD
Alaa...
That time were 3months ago.
We went for lunch.
I came for work, but you dragged me to accompany you for shopping.
=-=
Then you started to keep poking my tattoo, every time you see me.
Then showing me your magic when were taking escalator.
Very very "special" magic that I ever seen / experienced.
Talking bout you, for a short period spending time with you makes me feel we have been know for ages.
You're so sweet and sayang me, but I still hate you poking my tattoo.
Nah~~
I never hate you.
Anyway, no matter how hard you poke it, it doesn't hurt.
Hellow~~
The tattoo have been aged for 1year, mana ada rasa?
Anyway, my silly melon, susu wanna wish you good luck in your internship and also to your friends ^-^
Take care...
I'll wait for your return then we hang out again.
Chilling at your favourite place, Rasta.
Shisha-ing.
Miss you.
=)

No comments: