Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Every couples waiting for this day.
The most sweetest & happiest day.
Everyone exchange their present.
All you can see in their hand is roses, chocolate, bear and etc.
Well, tho I got no present for this day, but I'm happy with it coz I get to eat Secret Recipe and go thru this day with him.








This is my gift to him.
The card was my friend made.
Nice right?
I requested it.
For the chocolate, middle one with 2 lil cute puppy is bought from LYN while the other 4 chocolate made by my friends and I.
Now I know how to make chocolate.
^^
Inside the chocolate was with peppermint paste and coffee paste.
Hope dear like it.
Well, here I end.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

so in love with you ❤ said...

aiks...
go secret recipe only?
no go candel light dinner ?

Unknown said...

lol...
no wor...
candle light sure got many ppl go de...

so in love with you ❤ said...

go booking mah
sure got nice place reserved for you 1
tell you...candelight dinner damn expensive on Valentine's Day

Unknown said...

that's why din go.
haha!