Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese New Year is around the corner

I'm sure everyone is getting themselves busy with Chinese New Year especially house decoration, go to bank exchanging new notes, buying hampers and clothes, cleaning house, house painting and lots more.
Well, for this MOO Year, my house definitely different than last year.
This time my house decoration was very simple.
Last year, my house was full of bling bling light at night, red packet and decoration on the wall and never forget, blossoms.
Hohoho....
For the elderly, busy making some cookies, biscuits, "kuih ka pet" and more.
Yummy...
Talks about foods making me hungry.
Kids keeping lots of fire crackers, teenagers busy buying clothes and elderly packing red packet.
=3
Well, grandpa just passed away.
Don't know what does it feels like without grandpa here.
Anyway, wishing all Chinese humanity a Happy Chinese New Year and for all non-Chinese humanity, Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

Christine We said...

suezz, happy cina tahun and im sorry to hear bout your grandpa. =(

also, i changed my blog link. http://christine-xoxo-we.blogspot.com

link me up with the new one ok?
just change it in the settings. tq